What a powerful Word from the Lord to encourage the saints to get back to the things of God. There are some things that God just does not want us to forget and we should take the time to reflect on God’s Goodness, Grace and Mercy. Tomorrow is not promised, and we must celebrate God from where we are right now. Bishop McLaughlin’s message entitled; “I Will Never Forget” is reminder to seek first the kingdom of God and to bless the Lord at all times.
In Deuteronomy 6:12, Bishop?reminds us not to forget the Lord who bought us out. We are only free because of God’s love for us. God wants us to endure to the end and to be successful after the promise. Bishop gave us five powerful truths that should cause us to keep the faith and stay focused. We were taught how to talk to our inner selves and to stay the course not getting weary in well doing. If we remember these things from Psalms 103 then we’ll never forget!
1. God is a FORGIVER. He forgives all our iniquities.
2. God is a HEALER. A Healer all of our diseases.
3. God provides Redemption. He redeemed our life from destruction.
4. God Crowned us. He crowns us with lovingkindness and tender mercies.
5. He’s a Satisfier. He satisfies our mouths with good things so that our youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
We should take the time and deliberately reflect and celebrate every year what God has done for us, so that our children will know that it is the Lord that has brought us here. Thank you Lord for all that You have done in our lives! We celebrate You for blessing the Potter’s House International Ministries with 29 years of Ministry and to witness Your Glory. We will NEVER FORGET!