Here At TPHIM Whe Honor and Celebrate Our Veterans!
Top of the Day to My Fellow Warriors,
In our continuation to support and foster Code RED, there are a few things we need to be aware of and participating in. The VA is under new administration and now is the time for us to make our requests known to man. We’ve pressed God with our request(s) for financial freedom, now is our time to put faith to action. If we do what is possible, He will do the IMPOSSIBLE for us! Here are a few things that I know to be possible, if you only believe, pray, and do your part.
– The season is open for Claiming your Clothing Allowance, downoload and view VA Form 10-8678.
– Now is the time to review your most recent Determination Letter and if it isn’t 100%, then you need to submit for an increase and/or get re-evaluated for those Service Connected issues,especially those that are 0%.
– If you are rated at 70%-100% Service Connected and you have issues that require assistance from your spouse or others, then you need to review VA Form 1010-CG, for Caregivers Allowance.
– If you are being seen by a private care doctor and you’re trying to get an increase from the VA, then the VA needs your documentation from your private care doctor. You can have your private care doctor print or put on digital media your records, so you can provide them to the VA.
– When you’re asked, “How do you feel”, remember your good day(s) and your bad day(s), and respond accordingly. If you’re having very little pain on the visit, then you have to remember last night, week, or month when the pain was so severe you couldn’t do whatever it was for yourself.
If you are a Super Veteran and you have no medical concerns, then this doesn’t apply to you. But if you served, were injured, and it could be considered Service Connected, then you should at least research to see if this applies to you. Any funds left on the table will go to those veterans that are applying! If you have not submitted a claim with VA and you may have SC disabilities, then you’re definitely are not participating in Code RED. Your financial freedom begins with you!
Secure from Quarters/Formation,