Get Your Health Information Here!
Corona Virus Information – Click The Banner!
* Take time to meditate on the word of God, establish a quiet time each day. The time without mental world wins gives your body time to heal. Stress uses a lot of energy that is best used for healing the body.
* Keep your mindset positive, has an equally positive effect on your immune system. Science has proven that positive people get sick less often and heal faster.
Be Mindful of What You Eat
* Most people eat unhealthy when stressed, but eating healthy foods will maintain a strong immune system.
* Eliminate or at least cut down on sugar. Sugar depletes vitamin C and lowers your immune system.
* Consume little or no caffeine, give your body a break and your heart will love you for it. Try hot lemon and ginger tea or green tea and give you immune system a boost.
* Fresh fruits and vegetables optimize your nutrition. By eating a variety of fruits and vegetables you will be getting all the vitamins minerals and nutrients your body needs to stay strong and healthy. Second choice would be frozen and last would be canned – being used sparingly if at all.
* Yogurt is good for your immune system, they increase white blood cell count and help maintain healthy G.I. tract.
* At least 30 minutes a day of movement, preferably outdoors so you get fresh air and sunshine. This boost your mood as well as your immune system. Walking is great choice, make it enjoyable.
* Make sure you get the appropriate amount of sleep each night try to get at least eight hours also note don’t oversleep.
* Try not to eat within three hours of when you go to bed, digestion takes away needed energy for the healing process.